Thank you for taking the time to review our collection.
We know that you have many choices when it comes to fashion, but we want to point out a few things that make Stone Flowers unique
- Our business was founded 25 years ago and is operated entirely by women.
- All of the in-house boutique production and design takes place in the greater Los Angeles area.
- Everything that constitutes our garments, from the fabric, dyes, and manufacturing process, are 100% American-made.
- We develop our own unique fabric with the collaboration of a few knitting mills in Los Angeles.
- We have our own in-house textile and fashion designer that develops our products.
- Our sophisticated artwork, for all print design, comes from European textile-art studios in Italy and Germany
- The dye process we use to finish all our styles ensures sustainability by allowing us to produce a very small quantity of production orders at a time and allows us the flexibility to have a wide variety of beautiful colors and prints, in addition to making our clothing feel exceptionally soft and cozy.
- We pay special attention to the fit and details of each style.
Stone Flowers was created as an alternative to our “fast fashion” competitors that sacrifice environmental sustainability, ethical work conditions, and quality of materials for the sake of a cheap, mass-produced product. Our items are all produced with love and care and we hope you consider including them in your personal wardrobe or boutique.
For more information about the company website at www.stoneflowersapparel.com or call the Sales Representative Valerie Hambas at 310-770-1304