08 Sep Depressed?
It’s Time for
How could you not be? So many of us independent business people have had our livelihood pulled out from under us. It’s been a shock!
Here are some things that have helped us and hopefully will help you feel better and keep you moving forward.
- Manage stress by training our minds to have a more positive mindset.
- Helping others.
- Take care of our basic needs.
- Exercise and eating well.
- Taking time to relax, reflect and count our blessings.
- Trying not to over schedule oneself.
- Remembering to laugh and be playful!
- And breath.
There’s so much to be encouraged about. We’re so proud of store owners, buyers and sales reps for pushing themselves to improve their websites and get on social media. It’s inspiring to see everyone creating great new ideas for marketing themselves in the challenging times.
So here’s to you and all you’ve accomplished in this most unprecedented moment in our history!